PRC ACC Server

2 months 2 weeks ago #1866 by TOCA2FREAK
PRC ACC Server was created by TOCA2FREAK

We now have an ACC server running.

Name: "Phoenixracingclub.net"
Track: Monza
Race length: 10 mins
Weather: Dry

Best way to find it is to use the search function in the server list. Just typing "Phoe" will make it show up. ;)

Currently it's set to allow any safety rating. This forces the server to only allow 10 drivers on. This is a feature in ACC that stops large fields of wreckers. In order to get it to allow more drivers I need to set it's safety rating higher, but will hold off on this for now to allow anyone to join while they try and increase their safety rating.

Do say if you wish for the track to be changed. :)

Kevin

In game name:
AMS: [PRC] TOCA2FREAK
RF2: [PRC] TOCA2FREAK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #1871 by Shelby
Replied by Shelby on topic PRC ACC Server
I doubt i'll ever be getting a safety rating capable of racing online given the fact that even the faintest touch with an AI gives you a rating penalty.

I am pleasantly surprised at the handling and ffb though, much better than i remember last time i drove them in early access (several updates ago). So whilst its not a patch on rf2 its enjoyable to drive for me. Now if they can actually finish the game and fix some of the bugs i might be able to get an offline championship :p

In game name:
RF2: Shelby
AMS: Shelby

2 months 2 weeks ago #1875 by not_him_59
Replied by not_him_59 on topic PRC ACC Server
I found the server and got on it, finished off a practise session and got on with the race. At first whilst waiting for the race to begin, I thought my wheel had stopped working, but it seems Kunos don't load the FFB/Wheel until the rolling start begins then it was fine. Had a pretty uneventful race, clean and no argy-bargy and I guess upped my driver ratings a bit. Haven't tried the release version in VR yet but will be doing as soon as. Oh and the sound is just :ohmy:

2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #1910 by Shelby
Hopefully i can still make this, but having control issues (control issues ive had from day 1 of early access) and if i cant get it to accept them i'll have to miss it.

Edit: if i do make it i think my in game name there is Dave Angel (eco warrior for any who remember that :p)

In game name:
The following user(s) said Thank You: not_him_59

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #1911 by not_him_59
Replied by not_him_59 on topic PRC ACC Server
Did you do a clean fresh install of the full release version?

and delete those pesky personal documents that get installed in odd places like AppData?

still, I hope you can make it.

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #1912 by Shelby
Should be ok, i got it to accept the controls again. And i saved the profile again after i accidentally saved over it with the damn irritating dual button for loading and saving :p

Anytime i use my ps3 controller for other games it screws up the wheel controls in ACC and often it wont let me rebind any buttons. Went to reload my profile and accidentally hit save instead of load.

Also just realised i posted all this and the previous message in the wrong thread. Doh

In game name:

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

© 2018 Phoenix Racing Club. All Rights Reserved.