FSC Weston 2018

8 months 2 weeks ago #43 by TOCA2FREAK
FSC Weston 2018 was created by TOCA2FREAK

For the last couple of years REVS attended the Flight Simulator Convention at Weston. Now that REVS has ended I was wondering if anyone here at PRC would like to attend with their racing rig to show off and promote PRC and SimRacing. Last year I and 2 others from REVS took our rigs to show to the public there. The event is normally held towards the end of July. As of yet there is no date set, but I will keep this post updated once there is a date set.

If you don't fancy bringing your rig then you are more than welcome to come to the show to browse the helicopters in the world famous Helicopter Museum at Weston-super-Mare, see and try out flight simulators and even say hello to us. I will be taking my Oculus Rift so if any of you would like to try VR you can!

Video of last 2 years:

www.fscweston.co.uk

Kevin

Processor: i7-7700K CPU OC'd 4.6GHz | Video: 1080 Ti | RAM: 16 GB | OS: Win 10 | Wheel: Fanatec CSW V2 | Rims: Porsche 918 RSR & Formula Black | Pedals: Fanatec ClubSport V2 | Rig: rSeat Evo V3 | Screens: ASUS ROG Strix Curved XG35VQ 35" Ultrawide | VR: Rift & Vive
The following user(s) said Thank You: not_him_59

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 months 2 weeks ago #44 by TOCA2FREAK
Replied by TOCA2FREAK on topic FSC Weston 2018
If you don't have a fancy rig you are more than welcome to bring your setup along even if you have a wheel mounted to a desk and an office chair. That is a good way to show people how to start off in SimRacing without having to spend a lot on rigs etc. ;)

Kevin

Processor: i7-7700K CPU OC'd 4.6GHz | Video: 1080 Ti | RAM: 16 GB | OS: Win 10 | Wheel: Fanatec CSW V2 | Rims: Porsche 918 RSR & Formula Black | Pedals: Fanatec ClubSport V2 | Rig: rSeat Evo V3 | Screens: ASUS ROG Strix Curved XG35VQ 35" Ultrawide | VR: Rift & Vive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

© 2018 Phoenix Racing Club. All Rights Reserved.