New Content for AMS.

10 months 4 weeks ago - 10 months 4 weeks ago #1288 by not_him_59
New Content for AMS. was created by not_him_59
There was a new update to Automobilista today and one item of content was a new layout for the Goiania track. Among other things Reiza have also added lights to the MCR for night racing. I do so love this sim! :D

I gave the track a go and it is a simple 'oval' type track but could be good fun in those old US V8s, I think it's the Opala.

Final Edit: I just tried a very nice mod around this new layout, the Zonda R and I'd suggest this combo for a race as they are really good fun together.

dl the Pagani Zonda from Race Dept

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 months 4 weeks ago #1295 by [PRC]Rick
Replied by [PRC]Rick on topic New Content for AMS.
Thanks for the update and info neal :)

2 x 12 inch CRD monitors
Pentium 133 CPU
4mb Ram
Graphics card 3dfx voodoo 1, 64mb
Wheel - Hama Thunder V5

2 months 5 days ago #2350 by XYlagimio
Replied by XYlagimio on topic New Content for AMS.
Anyone else with a G27 experiencing problems since the last update?

After the update now my game is ruined, FFB doesn't work at all like it used to be, extremely heavy and no track ffb response, it's impossible to do a corner like this. LEDs also doesn't working.

In fact it's always the same with Reiza updates since GSC, the always add something and destroys something in the process. :angry:

In game name:
AMS: Ramon Llupart

2 months 4 days ago #2351 by TOCA2FREAK
Replied by TOCA2FREAK on topic New Content for AMS.
Sorry to hear your issues Ramon.

I don't have a G27 myself so don't know if anyone else here with the same wheel is having the same issue.

I would recommend going to Reiza's forum and seeing if anyone else has reported this. If not then post on their support section to see if you can get any help. I do hope you can get it sorted.

Kevin

In game name:
AMS: [PRC] TOCA2FREAK
RF2: [PRC] TOCA2FREAK
The following user(s) said Thank You: XYlagimio

2 months 4 days ago #2352 by Esberg
Replied by Esberg on topic New Content for AMS.
I have a G27. I tested F3 at Snetterton and Puma at Donington without any issues. You might try fully closing the Logitech Gaming Software Profiler and run the program as an administrator.

Nino

In game name:
AMS: [PRC] Esberg
RF2: Esberg

2 months 4 days ago #2353 by XYlagimio
I've tried everything posted on RaceDepartment and Reiza forums but nothing worked, they really made a mess with almost everyone with a G27.

Only worked reverting to previous version and everything was fine, but online doesn't show my usual servers as (I suppose) they are updated to the latest version.

We'll have to wait for Reiza to come with a fix. :blink:

In game name:

2 months 4 days ago #2354 by TOCA2FREAK
Strange how Esberg has a G27 and having no issues Ramon? Have you tried reinstalling your logitech software? Then in game load the in game G27 profile and then remap everything. Worth a try. ;)

Kevin

In game name:

2 months 3 days ago #2358 by TOCA2FREAK
Ramon below is a quote from someone at AMSU.

@everyone sorry for the mass tag but I don't know who is affected by latest G27 bug introduced with latest AMS update...

I think I found the cause but I need you guys to confirm that.

Basically the bug appear if you have both Logitech Gaming Software Profiler 5.10.127 (the latest working for our G27) and Logitech Gaming Software 9.02 (the newest one intented to be used with G29/920 and other Logitech devices).

Disabling the latest should fix the issue, seems the game looks at our G27 as G29/920 or loads the latest software first (LGS 9.02), deffo it doesn't like both running on background.

I already reported this on forum so if you can confirm (or not) this would really appreciated.

Kevin

In game name:

2 months 3 days ago #2365 by XYlagimio
Thanks my friend. B)

Unfortunately that's not my case because I have Logitech Gaming Software Profiler 5.10.127 installed but not Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.

So incompatibility between them is not a problem. Hope Reiza gives us a solution sooner or later. :lol:

In game name:

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

© 2018 Phoenix Racing Club. All Rights Reserved.