Next Club Event

Poll:Use DLC for next event?

Nords (DLC) + GT3's (DLC)
5 62.5%
Nords (DLC) + Non DLC car
No votes 0%
Non DLC track + Non DLC car
3 37.5%
Total number of voters: 8 ( Andrew Hollom, Jan, Andy Grear-Hardy, Esberg, stigglewiggle ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
3 months 4 weeks ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #2405 by TOCA2FREAK
Next Club Event was created by TOCA2FREAK

For the next club event I would like to try the newly released Nordschleife by Studio 397, but this is a paid DLC though currently costing £10.65 which you can get from here . This is why I've put this poll up to see what members here would like to do.

My preference would be the Nords and the GT3's (DLC) cars from Studio 397. You can get the cars from here and here . Yes that's two DLC's costing £13.30 each to get all the GT3 cars.

So if you want to go for the Nords with GT3's and you don't have any of this content it will cost you £37.25. I know this is quite a bit of money to spend on pix-elated cars/track but imo they are well worth it!

Alternatively we can race just the Nords and a non DLC car to make things cheaper or just go with no DLC altogether.

The poll ends this Sunday 29th September.

Kevin

In game name:
AMS: [PRC] TOCA2FREAK
RF2: [PRC] TOCA2FREAK
The topic has been locked.
3 months 4 weeks ago #2406 by Shelby
Replied by Shelby on topic Next Club Event
The porsche cup car could be out by then, worth considering that as an option?

In game name:
RF2: Shelby
AMS: Shelby
3 months 4 weeks ago #2407 by Shelby
Replied by Shelby on topic Next Club Event
Also if this happens can we have private quali please? :p

You cant do the cut through from the GP track to start a timed lap (assuming its the 24h or combined layout), you have to go the whole way round so you will literally have 1 shot to get round and start a lap. Not that i'd make it round the outlap without crashing anyway.

In game name:
RF2: Shelby
AMS: Shelby
3 months 4 weeks ago #2408 by Andrew Hollom
Replied by Andrew Hollom on topic Next Club Event
You made me spend some money, though fortunately I already had all the cars!

Andrew

In game name:
AMS: Andrew Hollom
RF2: Andrew Hollom
3 months 4 weeks ago #2409 by Andrew Hollom
Replied by Andrew Hollom on topic Next Club Event
I could do some Googling, but I expect someone here knows, what's the difference between the 911 GT3 R and 911 GT3 Cup cars?

Andrew

In game name:
AMS: Andrew Hollom
RF2: Andrew Hollom
3 months 4 weeks ago #2410 by TOCA2FREAK
Replied by TOCA2FREAK on topic Next Club Event

Andrew Hollom wrote: I could do some Googling, but I expect someone here knows, what's the difference between the 911 GT3 R and 911 GT3 Cup cars?

The 911 GT3 R is a "GT3" class race spec car. www.porsche.com/uk/motorsportandevents/m...gcars/991-2nd-gt3-r/

The 911 GT3 Cup car even though "GT3" is in it's name is just a slower spec (nearly road going) class car. www.porsche.com/uk/motorsportandevents/m...ingcars/911-gt3-cup/

Kevin

In game name:
3 months 4 weeks ago #2411 by TOCA2FREAK

Shelby wrote: The porsche cup car could be out by then, worth considering that as an option?

Bit late I think to change the poll. However as the Porsche Cup car is very nice (already driven it) it's a little bit more of a handful compared to the GT3 cars. So I think GT3's would be better due to more people surviving. This also all depends on how the poll goes and who shows up. ;)

Kevin

In game name:
3 months 3 weeks ago #2413 by Andy Grear-Hardy
Replied by Andy Grear-Hardy on topic Next Club Event
Sorry to be negative that's 5 members possibly racing and 3 not is it worth it?

[PRC] Andy Grear-Hardy
3 months 3 weeks ago #2414 by TOCA2FREAK

Andy Grear-Hardy wrote: Sorry to be negative that's 5 members possibly racing and 3 not is it worth it?

As the DLC option has won then I'll set Thursday to be Nords and GT3's. We may get some randoms too, but sorry for those who don't have the content. :(

Kevin

In game name:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

© 2018 Phoenix Racing Club. All Rights Reserved.