3rd RF2 server running GT3

5 months 2 weeks ago #1337 by TOCA2FREAK
PRC now has a 3rd RF2 server (Phoenixracingclub.net #7) running the official GT3 content from Studio 397. The track is also the excellent official Sebring (Laser Scanned) by Studio 397. The cars can be purchased here and here with the track purchased from here . Currently the older GT3 pack is 50% off which I think ends on the 3rd January.

I highly recommend this content as IMO it's probably the best content available in RF2 presently. I am considering running Club Events with this content so if you would like to join you will need this content. If it becomes popular (GT3 normally is) then I may consider starting a GT3 league here at PRC in RF2.

Kevin

In game name:
AMS: [PRC] TOCA2FREAK
RF2: [PRC] TOCA2FREAK
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy Grear-Hardy, not_him_59

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 2 weeks ago #1338 by Shelby
Replied by Shelby on topic 3rd RF2 server running GT3
Its like im being tortured here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TOCA2FREAK

5 months 2 weeks ago #1343 by [PRC]Rick
ohhhh, hope its on a while, i love that track, be after the 11th January for me most likely. :(

2 x 12 inch CRD monitors
Pentium 133 CPU
4mb Ram
Graphics card 3dfx voodoo 1, 64mb
Wheel - Hama Thunder V5

5 months 3 days ago #1368 by [PRC]Gunny-Snr
Has it got the aston martin installed yet as that car was released this past week, and I still gotta install my wheel after new installation of new ssd hard drive and stuff.

5 months 3 days ago #1369 by TOCA2FREAK

[PRC]Gunny-Snr wrote: Has it got the aston martin installed yet as that car was released this past week, and I still gotta install my wheel after new installation of new ssd hard drive and stuff.

Yes it does m8 ;)

Kevin

In game name:
AMS: [PRC] TOCA2FREAK
RF2: [PRC] TOCA2FREAK

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

© 2018 Phoenix Racing Club. All Rights Reserved.