RF2 | League Event | USF2000 Season 2 | NOLA | 29th August 2019

2 weeks 3 days ago #2324 by DarkPxl
Nice battle for the championship between Stiggle and Shelby, looking at the result I guess it was up to the last corner? Well done stiggle.

In game name:
RF2: Christian.ca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 3 days ago #2325 by Shelby

DarkPxl wrote: Nice battle for the championship between Stiggle and Shelby, looking at the result I guess it was up to the last corner? Well done stiggle.

It was a close race, i had the lead and maybe could have kept it given its very hard to follow a car close through the flat kinks on NOLA, but i lost the rear and ran wide so stig got through. He had a tenth or 2 on me anyway.

Even if i won i needed someone else ahead of stig for the championship anyway.

In game name:
RF2: Shelby
AMS: Shelby

2 weeks 3 days ago #2326 by DarkPxl

Shelby wrote:

DarkPxl wrote: Nice battle for the championship between Stiggle and Shelby, looking at the result I guess it was up to the last corner? Well done stiggle.

It was a close race, i had the lead and maybe could have kept it given its very hard to follow a car close through the flat kinks on NOLA, but i lost the rear and ran wide so stig got through. He had a tenth or 2 on me anyway.

Even if i won i needed someone else ahead of stig for the championship anyway.

Oh i see. Suspense till the end, pushing and not allowed to do a costly mistake, that's how we like it, well done :)

In game name:
RF2: Christian.ca

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

© 2018 Phoenix Racing Club. All Rights Reserved.