AMS | League Event | Formula Trainer | Rounds 7 & 8 | Suzuka | 12th June 2018

3 months 1 week ago #620 by Andy Grear-Hardy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago #623 by MyKill

3 months 1 week ago #624 by Erwin

3 months 1 week ago #626 by YooK

3 months 1 week ago #627 by hashegotabeard
Sorry for the late notice (couldn't get logged in yesterday). Racing.

3 months 1 week ago #628 by X-Proc

3 months 1 week ago #629 by TOCA2FREAK
Glad to see more numbers this week.

Click here for driver standings.

Click on the races below "Driver Standings" to see more detailed results of each race. ;)

Kevin

Processor: i7-7700K CPU OC'd 4.6GHz | Video: 1080 Ti | RAM: 16 GB | OS: Win 10 | Wheel: Fanatec CSW V2 | Rims: Porsche 918 RSR & Formula Black | Pedals: Fanatec ClubSport V2 | Rig: rSeat Evo V3 | Screens: ASUS ROG Strix Curved XG35VQ 35" Ultrawide | VR: Rift & Vive

3 months 1 week ago #630 by TOCA2FREAK
I had to stop in the 2nd race due to some bad abdominal pains so literally gutted. lol

Now on another note. The 2nd race was very messy at the start and a lot of drivers were punted or out of control. Please remember as I state in the chat due to the limitation of AMS resetting warmup also resets the rubber so it is back to medium rather than high rubber on track.

Also it was noted for the 2nd race where the grid is reversed that some people were barging their way through the slower traffic. Please remember to try and pass safely and not just push your way through. It takes a little patience and you will soon find your way through.

Anyway lets look forward to next week at Silverstone.

Kevin

Processor: i7-7700K CPU OC'd 4.6GHz | Video: 1080 Ti | RAM: 16 GB | OS: Win 10 | Wheel: Fanatec CSW V2 | Rims: Porsche 918 RSR & Formula Black | Pedals: Fanatec ClubSport V2 | Rig: rSeat Evo V3 | Screens: ASUS ROG Strix Curved XG35VQ 35" Ultrawide | VR: Rift & Vive

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

© 2018 Phoenix Racing Club. All Rights Reserved.