Automobilista v1.5.1 & Drift Series Out Now
Reiza Studios has deployed release Update v1.5.1 for their Automobilista racing title.
Besides the usual fixes and improvements, this update also contains a comprehensive AI revision and a load of impressive new content in the form of the new Drift Series & Game mode, F-Ultimate 2018 series, an updated Interlagos circuit, and a snowed-in Buskerud Ice track. The new DRIFT series comes as free base content to all game owners.
With only one more DLC to release, this update should conclude the Automobilista development.
- Added Drift Series & Drift game mode
- Added F-Ultimate 2018 series
- Added Super F-Dirt series
- Added Buskerud Ice, Mendig Drift, Foz Tarmac track layouts
- Fixed a CTD at track load if no sound card was found
- Increased and added ability to customize a number of entries shown on Standings TV Display via customingamelayout.INI
- Added repair existing damage to escape to pits rules (Semi-Realistic and up)
- Added restoring of Tow to Garage value when rejoining an online game
- Adjusted Driver Labels to only show a users RaceRank score online if they have a score (higher than 0)
- Fixed an issue where font shadows bleed through when text is fading out (Driver Labels)
- Added UI option to completely disable XInput detection
- Reduced size of final cut track warning message as it overran the TV Overlay background.
- Fixed an issue where a users PB lap times were registered as the fastest overall lap in a race online
- Fixed wheel rotation not being locked on external / non-cockpit cameras (when the driver is visible)
- Minor optimizations to audio code
- Kick both users if two join with the same steam id on a RaceRank server
- Added a reason digit when users are kicked from a RaceRank server
- Comprehensive Revision of AI Code resulting in better racing abilities throughout
- Fixed Turbo Data not getting reset for AI when loading a new vehicle (could lead to AIs running out of fuel)
- AI is now also restricted by limited tire sets setting (along with some basic strategical decisions)
- Adjusted AI brake usage
- Updated AI Aggression scalars for all cars to a more consistent baseline
- Fixed an issue with AI lifting off when passing at the start finish line
- Added HDV Param AIPassLatScalar – This is how much extra space a car leaves to pass when overtaking when they have 0% aggression (default is 2 meters plus a base 0.5m)
- Added HDV Param AIForcePassCarLength – This is the distance in car lengths behind the car ahead that the AI will greatly increase their likelyhood to attempt a pass. Default is 0.6, higher, 1.0 or so recommended for slower cars
Content Fixes & Updates
- Interlagos: Updated 2017 version to include latest Cafe chicane layout, curb design & other cosmetic updates
- Hockenheim: Removed dust from the road on the left entering stadium section in historic layouts
- Ibarra: Slightly improved AI performance in both layouts
- Fixed various Z-fighting & other graphical glitches at Montreal, Adelaide, Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Brands Hatch, Cadwell, Imola, Guapore, Curitiba, Caruaru, Campo Grande, Cordoba, Goiania, Jacarepagua, Johannesburg, Kansai, Santa Cruz, Taruma, Velocittá
- Bumped up default night brightness for slightly better nighttime visibility
- Set default fuel load for all cars to half tank capacity
- Updated AJR, F-Vintage, F-Dirt realfeel FFB values
- Adjusted aero effects on wake for F-V12, F-V10, F-Reiza, F-Extreme
- Caterham: Reduced team names
- SuperV8: Talent files typo fixes
- TC Classics: Adjusted clutch torque to avoid slipping on some cars; Fixed engines with wrong sound emission positions; AI tweaks; Fixed typo on Fusca 04 team
- Montana: Small tire model adjustment
- FTruck: Adjusted fuel estimation & adjustable boost inaccurately allowed in FC Truck
- F-V10: full team names to avoid mixing up in all cars/tracks; Increased downshift protection to avoid engine blow-ups
- AJR: Bumped up Judd V10 engine blowup thresholds to fix excessive failures
- MCR200: Moved default brake bias slightly forward
- Server weekly schedule & Time Trial of the Week are now displayed dynamically on the game´s opening screen.
- Logitech G29 / G920 users: Support for auto rotation is on a dedicated Beta Branch labeled LogitechG29. Further instructions as to how to switch to a beta branch here.
- If you experience any issues running the game following the update, it´s worth running a Steam Integrity Check to make sure all files have been added/updated correctly.